Monday 2 April 2012

A re-introduction

A journey to self, a short introduction.

I can remember the day when I fist met me, although not very vividly I'll admit. I met me through someone. This person was someone I had trusted until that point.

When she introduced me to me she told me who she thought I was but what she had thought was littered with inaccuracies and the words she spoke were a lie. A devastating lie that I would have to work for years to unlearn. A lie which I am still learning to unlearn.

Separating the facts from the fiction in her lie has been a struggle monumental.

I am growing in many ways and have since started to deconstruct the me that she had built in my mind in order to get a re-introduction to me and to reconstruct what she had ripped apart.

1 comment:

  1. "Separating the facts from the fiction in her lie has been a struggle monumental" now that is the line that says something to me.

    ReplyDelete